Great law firm. Did a fantastic jobYasmin A.
Brett J. Harrison
Founder & CEO
ADDRESS: 445 Broad Hollow Rd., Suite 400, Melville, New York 1174
As the Founder & CEO of The Harrison Law Group, P.C., Brett J. Harrison is a dedicated and fierce legal advocate serving Long Island, New York. As a personal injury attorney, he has a particular focus on tort litigation that involves insurance, automobiles, and more. He has been assisting clients in the greater New York region for over two decades. Attorney Harrison is admitted to practice in federal courts in the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York. As a legal advocate, he fights tirelessly to ensure that his clients get the justice they deserve.
- Hofstra School of Law Juris Doctor. 1991.
- SUNY at Binghamton Bachelor of Arts. Philosophy. 1988. – Graduated with Honors
- New York State Bar 1992
- U.S. District Court of the Southern 1993 District of New York
- U.S. District Court of the Eastern 1993 District of New York
Legal Experience Since January 1992
- Plaintiff’s Tort Litigation (including Insurance, Automobile, Premises Liability, Municipal, Arbitrations, Mediations) throughout the Five Boroughs and Long Island.
- Criminal Defense: misdemeanors, felonies, and vehicle and traffic law, in the Five Boroughs and Long Island.
Memberships, Organizations & Offices
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- Long Island News Radio, Co-Host for Business Spotlight on Long Island
- Host of Legal Straight Talk, Weekly Cable Show
Brett and Kristi are the best. Very professional. Any questions at any time weekdays or even weekends they always responded right away. When you become a client they treat you as if you are a family member of theirs. Brett will fight to get you the money you deserve from your lawsuit. I’m very happy with Harrison Law Group!! I highly recommend them.Sofiarose G.